- 2 apples; roughly chopped
- (I prefer red because it makes the juice sweeter and easier for my kids to drink)
- ¼ of a cucumber, roughly chopped
- 3 pieces of celery, roughly chopped
- 1 handful of parsley
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Wash all ingredients
- Add all ingredients to a blender
- Add 1.5L of water (depending on the capacity of your blender)
- Ready to drink and store
- Optional: if you don’t like bits use a strainer to sift the bits, just remember the bits are good for you.
Extra information: Apples and spinach are great for cleansing the liver. Parsley is a great anti-inflammatory, and rich in vitamins A, C and K. Celery has antioxidants and vitamin C
Cucumbers are high in water and good aiding weight loss.
Until next time, stay kind, stay safe
You may also like…
Finding time to get fit is tough, with this 20-min Tabata workout you are guaranteed to see results, it is my favourite form of cardio
Embarking on a fitness journey takes effort, it even takes courage to make drastic life changes, on this post go through how to achieve a positive fitness journey mindset.
On today’s blog post, I share my favourite berry breakfast bowl; it’s delicious, full of nutrients and easy to make.