- One handful of frozen mango
- One handful of frozen berries
- 240ml of natural yoghurt, I use a low-fat yoghurt
- Small handful of chia seeds
- Optional: one scoop of protein powder, vanilla flavour compliments the fruits well
- Add all frozen fruits
- Add natural yoghurt
- Optional: add one scoop of protein powder
- Blend at high speed; I tend to blend for between 20 – 30 seconds.
- Add chia seeds, and if you prefer soft chia seeds leave overnight, I like them crunchy
Until next time, stay kind, stay safe
You may also like…
Want to feel great? Then try this amazing, easy to make green juice. You won’t only feel great after two weeks; you will see a change in overall health.
Finding time to get fit is tough, with this 20-min Tabata workout you are guaranteed to see results, it is my favourite form of cardio
Embarking on a fitness journey takes effort, it even takes courage to make drastic life changes, on this post go through how to achieve a positive fitness journey mindset.