- 1 medium fresh beetroot
- 1 large orange
- 2 carrots (medium)
- Peel beetroot (careful with your clothes, it stains), orange, carrots
- I tend to cut beetroot, carrots and oranges into chunks
- Put into blender
- Add 800ml – 1L of water
- Blend ( I usually go up to the highest speed)
- Ready to drink with bits, I love the bits
- Optional: if you don’t like bits, use a colander to drain
Carrot: carrots are my favourite snacks; they are great full of fibre, antioxidants and antioxidants.
Until next time, stay kind, stay safe
You may also like…
Finding time to get fit is tough, with this 20-min Tabata workout you are guaranteed to see results, it is my favourite form of cardio
Embarking on a fitness journey takes effort, it even takes courage to make drastic life changes, on this post go through how to achieve a positive fitness journey mindset.
On today’s blog post, I share my favourite berry breakfast bowl; it’s delicious, full of nutrients and easy to make.