- 1 medium fresh beetroot
- 1 large orange
- 2 carrots (medium)
- Peel beetroot (careful with your clothes, it stains), orange, carrots
- I tend to cut beetroot, carrots and oranges into chunks
- Put into blender
- Add 800ml – 1L of water
- Blend ( I usually go up to the highest speed)
- Ready to drink with bits, I love the bits
- Optional: if you don’t like bits, use a colander to drain
Carrot: carrots are my favourite snacks; they are great full of fibre, antioxidants and antioxidants.
Until next time, stay kind, stay safe
You may also like…
Want to feel great? Then try this amazing, easy to make green juice. You won’t only feel great after two weeks; you will see a change in overall health.
Finding time to get fit is tough, with this 20-min Tabata workout you are guaranteed to see results, it is my favourite form of cardio
Embarking on a fitness journey takes effort, it even takes courage to make drastic life changes, on this post go through how to achieve a positive fitness journey mindset.